Wednesday, November 28, 2007

In the beginning...

Welcome to my new blog! ha, not that anyone's reading this, but that will come... eventually... maybe. I haven't quite decided what I want to do with this blog yet, but I'm working on it. So for now you can sit back, relax, and enjoy a mundane story about my day.

My eye has been twitching. For two days now, nonstop. It's my left eye, and it's actually directly underneath the eye that has been twitching. I have no idea what is causing this or how to stop it. I did a bit of googling, and the most likely causes are stress or fatigue. But to be honest, there's not really anything terribly stressful going on in my life right now, at least not more than normal. and I certainly don't think I've been lacking in sleep lately, i mean, i went to bed at 9:30 last night! (lame i know, what can ya do). It's driving me crazy, cause I can feel it every time. And today I've had several people tell me "your eye is twitching". well duh, I had no idea, thanks.

Well now that that fascinating story is done, let me do one more thing before I close out this inaugural post. Let's see... how do you post a picture....



hmm... looks like that might've worked! This picture is from halloween. The matching hats are curtesy of my mother, likely a saturday morning special. The "darren" shirt was part of my costume last year (long story haha). And if you look closely, my shirt says "GET LOST". yes, this is the shirt I wore while handing out candy to cute little children. Nice, Leah. It's actually a hiking shirt, and I didn't really think about how it would look to strangers until it was too late. oh well. well that's it for today folks, catch ya next time!

No comments:

Visitor Count