Wednesday, December 5, 2007

it's only Wednesday

I kept thinking that today was Thursday. Unfortunately, it's only Wednesday. That's always kind of a let down when you realize what day it actually is. Oh well. Not much planned for today. I'll probably go home and work on my scrapbooking endeavor some more. I did start last weekend and managed to get a lot done. I'm on Day 11 of the 17 day trip. But, this is more impressive than it sounds because we have a LOT more pictures from the beginning of the trip than the end. I believe this is due to three things. 1. James's camera broke around Day 5, so after that point we only have two people taking pictures. 2. I think people in general tend to be more picture happy at the beginning of a trip when everything is more new. 3. We slowed down our activities towards the end of the trip also, which meant there were fewer "things" to document. Anyways, I'm hoping that maybe I might get this done before Christmas. That's the goal.

Scrapbooking isn't the only thing I've been up to though. Last weekend we went to a Christmas party thrown by one of Darren's coworkers. It was pretty fun. Lots of food and people, lots of babies. i did my best to mingle and make a good impression. *whew* that's tough work! haha. After the party we went out to dinner for Kari's birthday. It was one of those things where there were like 20 people there, so everyone's all spread out. But I have to say, our end of the table was super fun.

No comments:

Visitor Count