Tuesday, April 21, 2009

No it is not it is a space shuttle


I remember back when I first started working, I couldn't get over how cool it was to travel for work. I mean, they pay for my airfare, they put me up in a fancy hotel, they give me a rental car, and then they even give me money for food. what could be better, right? Well I think I am finally reaching the point where I am getting tired of it like everyone else in my office. In the past month I have been to Denver twice, Atlanta, and El Paso. And I just found out I'm going to CA next week. I am so sick of planes. My body aches a little even thinking about sitting on that flight. I miss homecooked food. I miss spending time with my husband and friends.

The one bright side is the reason I am going. Most work trips are for incredibly boring meetings. This one will also involve some snooze-inducing meetings, but the primary purpose is to work our next launch. Which is cool. It's one of the few things I actually like about this job.

1 comment:

M said...

Travelling will definately wear you out. That is for sure. There are many days where I am very thankful that I don't have a husband that travels.... and then there are days were I really wish he would travel sometimes.... but usually its just cause I want things my way for a while.... and then I realize it just isn't worth it.

Visitor Count